Download certificates PENTALED 12 LED LIGHT - ceiling double
declaration of conformity
Download operator manual PENTALED 12 LED LIGHT - ceiling double
download catalogue page
Please note that for a certain period of time, the Pentaled lamp may be available only in 70,000 LUX version. It's recommended to contact our sales office before proceeding with the purchase.
- 100,000 Lux at 1 m - indirect light with 12 elliptic reflectors. They reflect the light rays emitted by the LEDs. Does not dazzle and does not strain eyes.
PENTALED is a perfect combination of technological developments, innovation, ergonomy and compact design, ultra-light and handy structure. Five versions available (trolley, ceiling, ceiling double, trolley with battery group and wall) and technical performances make PENTALED suitable for precision operations, diagnostic use, surgical rooms and small surgeries.
Battery group, with an autonomy of 3 hours, is available on request also for wall and ceiling models.
• Cold LED light Bright and cold light reproduces colours faithfully, assuring excellent definition of details.
• Ergonomic PENTALED can be easily positioned by rotation on 4 axes: - the dome has a full-circle 360° rotation - the arm moves vertically thanks to a spring balancing system - the reflector can be rotated on the vertical and horizontal axis. Movements are possible through the sterilizable handle.
• 50,000 hours life time The low power supply current and the heat dispersion through aluminium dome allow the LED a 50,000 hours lifetime.
• Light intensity adjustment Light intensity adjustable through digital control
The ultra-flat lighting body is equipped with ultra-resistant polycarbonate screen which guarantees protection against accidental collisions.
• Light intensity at 1 m distance: Lux 100.000 • Colour temperature: K 4.500 • Number of LED: 12 • Average LED life: 50.000 hours • CRI (Chromatic Rendering Index): Ra 96 • Diameter of illuminated filed: Ø mm 160 • Depth of illumination (L1+L2) at 60%: cm 87 • Total radiated energy Ec: W/m2 350 • Weight: 20 Kg • Power supply: V/Hz 100-230V, 50-60hz
All rights on the contents of this web site are reserved. Any reproduction by third parties is forbidden if not expressly authorized by a written authorization by GIMA. Every infringement will be pursued under applicable laws. Images and technical specifications are not binding.
Products are subject to modifications without prior notice. We declare that some products carrying GIMA brand are manufactured by external OEM according to our specifications.