Download declaration of conformity SELF-SEAL POUCHES 90x165 mm
declaration of conformity
Download ISO 9001/13485 certificates SELF-SEAL POUCHES 90x165 mm
iso 9001/13485 certificates
download catalogue page
SELF-SEAL POUCHES FOR STERILIZATION BY STEAM OR ETO
Light green, polyester-polypropylene transparent film coupled to medical grade paper which permit steam and gas penetration during sterilization. Steam and gas indicators change colour when exposed to sterilization.
1. Reinforced corners to prevent dust from collecting near to the opening, reducing the risk of contamination during opening.
2. The laminated transparent film complies with the German standard EN 10/204. The medical paper conforms to the following standards: DIN 58953 (German), Pharmacopoeia 589 (French), pr EN 868-3 (European) and BS 6256 (English).
3. The chevrons allow rapid and correct opening.
4. These consist of one layer of laminated transparent film (special type polyester and copolymer polypropylene) and white damp-resistant medical Kraft paper, specially designed to assure a high anti-bacterial protection.
5. The heat-sealed lines (Multiline) are highly resistant and spaced equally; the external welding runs along the entire length of the pouch.
Reels and pouches are certified and manufactured according to DIN 58953 BS 6871, EN 868-5, CN 13485
â€¢ Self-seal (packed in box of 200 pouches inside cartoon) â€¢ External (m x mm): 90 x 165 â€¢ Internal (m x mm): 68 x 150
All rights on the contents of this web site are reserved. Any reproduction by third parties is forbidden if not expressly authorized by a written authorization by GIMA. Every infringement will be pursued under applicable laws. Images and technical specifications are not binding.
Products are subject to modifications without prior notice. We declare that some products carrying GIMA brand are manufactured by external OEM according to our specifications.